What is a 14ymedio membership?
- You will receive certain perks when you sign up for a 14ymedio membership. Visit our membership page for more information about the benefits and the costs associated with becoming a member.
How can I contact the membership program team?
- If you have any questions about our membership program, do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com.
How can I sign up to become a member?
- Visit our membership page. You can sign up to be “Friend” or “Family”.
- When you click on the “Become a Member” button underneath the desired membership level, you will be taken to an external page where you will pay for your membership.
- You have two options to pay for your membership: 1) annually, which you can do with a credit card; 2) monthly, which you can do by creating a PayPal account.
- We recommend that you pay for an annual membership because you will help us incur a much lower processing fee. However, since we understand that some members will not be able to pay for an annual membership up front, we have also created a monthly option.
- Each option will ask for your personal information. A few days after you sign up to become a member, you will receive an email from us welcoming you into our membership program.
- By signing up for our membership you are confirming that you: 1) are 18 years or older; 2) accept the terms and conditions of this page; 3) have provided your own personal credit card information.
I am not interested in becoming a member. How can I help?
- We encourage those individuals who would like to support 14ymedio to do so through one of our two membership levels. This allows us to develop a closer relationship with our readers. If you would prefer to support our work without receiving membership benefits, you may do so in the “Support” section of our membership page.
¿How much does it cost to become a member?
- Please refer to our membership page for more information on the prices of each membership level.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and PayPal. Payments can be processed with both US and international credit cards.
- Payments will be processed in USD. We do not charge a fee for processing your payment. However, if you use an international credit card, it is possible that your credit card company may charge you a currency conversion fee.
- We will notify you with plenty of time if we decide to change our membership pricing.
- In the event that your payment was not processed correctly, we will contact you.
How long will my membership last?
- If you have paid for an annual membership, you will enjoy the benefits of said membership for one year after the day when your payment was made.
- If you pay for a monthly membership, you will enjoy the benefits of said membership until you stop your monthly payments.
How can I renew my membership?
- If you are signed up for an annual membership, we will contact you before your membership expires to provide you with information on how to renew.
- If you are signed up for monthly payments, your membership will automatically renew each month.
How can I cancel my membership?
- If you are signed up for an annual membership, we will contact you before your membership expires to provide you with information on how to cancel or renew.
- If you are signed up for a monthly membership, you can cancel your membership directly through your PayPal account up to the day before your next billing cycle.
- You can also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to cancel your membership.
Can I switch to another membership level?
- You can upgrade from “Friend” to “Family” at any point. Send us a message at email@example.com. We will email you an invoice for the amount that reflects the difference in pricing between both levels.
- If you would like to downgrade from “Family” to “Friend”, you can do so before the end of your billing cycle.
How will my information be used by 14ymedio?
- 14ymedio will have access to your name, phone number, email, and mailing address. We will not share that information with third parties. We will only use this information to contact you about issues related to your membership.